High performance thickness measurement
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate
measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness,
A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
High capacity data recorder and compatibility
with powerful data management systems
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of
A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data
management programs to allow for comprehensive data analysis and documentation.
Ease of use
- Intuitive joystick (DMS Go) and arrow-keypad (DMS Go+) for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation and one-hand, menu-directedcalibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800x480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eye-strain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be
re-charged on- or off-board.
The DMS Go and DMS Go+ are suitable for thickness measurements in a wide variety of applications throughout the industrial and process spectrum. It is especially applicable for corrosion measurement and monitoring, even on coated components and structures and at high temperatures.
Typical applications include:
Oil & Gas
- Inspection and monitoring of corrosion in tubes,
vessels and tanks
- Measurement of remaining wall thickness through
- Inspection of complex geometry tubes
- Monitoring of boiler efficiency by measuring oxide
scale in boiler tubes with special probe OSS-10
- Maintenance checks
- Thickness measurement of austenitic materials
Optional applications software such as TopCOAT technology, also allows measurement of coating thickness as well as metal thickness, while Auto-V measurement enables thickness to be measured on components with unknown sound velocities, without the need for a calibration block.
||5 inch diagonal,
800 x 480 pixels,
108 × 65 mm (W x H)
|SIZE (W x H x D)
||175 x 111 x 50 mm (W x H x D)
||850 g with battery
||0 – 55 °C
> 8 hours operation time
|POWER ADAPTER / CHARGER
||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||Dual Lemo-00 (T/R)
||SD-Card 16 GB max
||100.000 readings per file. Multiple files can be stored on SD card in 8 file formats with user selectable A-Scan, B-Scan, and micro-grid attachments.
||120 – 250 V,
Automatically matched to probe
|PULSE REPETITION FREQUENCY
||4, 8 or 16 Hz selectable
||110 dB dynamic, automatic gain control, Manual –high, -low, -auto
||0,4 – 14.000 m/s (0.01 – 551 “)
||mm, inch, µs
|DIGITAL DISPLAY RESOLUTION
||0,01 mm or 0,1 mm (0.001” or 0.01”) selectable
||Zero crossing, IP to 1st echo, multi echo, TopCoat, Auto-V
|| One-point, Two-point
Auto or Manual On-block and Off-block Zero
Automatic V-Path correction
||Thickness and A-Scan, Temperature corrected thickness, B-Scan,
Min/Max capture, Differential
||EN 61010,EN 61326-1, EN 12668
ASTM E 1324, E317, ANSI/NCSL Z 540-1-1994
MIL-STD 45662A, MIL-STD 2154, EN 15317