The ndt|analyser is a high-resolution microfocus X-ray system for non-destructive 2D real time X-ray inspection of electronic, mechanic components, sensors, cables, castings and much more. An automatic inspection is possible due to the large and powerful image processing software.
- 160 kV / 320 W high-power open microfocus tube with up to 1 µm detail detectability
- For large and heavy samples
- Outstanding ease-of-use
In plastics engineering, high-resolution X-ray technology is used to optimize the casting and spraying process by detecting contraction cavities, blisters, weld lines and cracks, and to analyze flaws.
Sensorics and Electrical Engineering
In the inspection of sensors and electronic components, high-resolution X-ray technologies are mostly used to inspect and evaluate contacts, joints, cases, insulators and the situation of assembly. It is even possible to inspect semiconductor components and electronic devices (solder joints) without having to disassemble the device.
Casting & Welding
Radiographic non-destructive testing is used to detect flaws in castings and welds.
- Brilliant live images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) and active cooling (optional)
- 240 kV / 320 W high-power open microfocus tube with up to 1 µm detail detectability
- 180 kV / 15 W high-power nanofocus tube with up to 0.2 µm detail detectability
- quality|review: Repair station software for visualizing and manual review of results from an automatic program run, e.g. bga|module, qfp|module or vc|module.
- converter: Software package to convert result files, generated by quality|assurance into other formats, required by third party software.
- quality|analyst: Software package for analyzing and visualizing inspection results, which are collected by an automatic program and reviewed with quality|review.
|Max. tube voltage||160 kV|
|Max. output||320 W|
|Detail detectability||Up to 1 µm|
|Min. focus-object-distance||4.5 mm|
|Geometric magnification (2D)||Up to 170-fold|
|Max. object size (height x diameter)||400 mm x 300 mm / 16" x 12"|
|Max. object weight||10 kg / 22 lbs|
|Image chain||2 megapixel digital image chain|
|Manipulation||5-axis sample manipulation|
|2D X-ray imaging||yes|
|System size||1500 mm x 2330 mm x 1686 mm / 59” x 91.7” x 66.4”|
|System weight||2800 kg / 6172.9 lbs|
|Radiation Safety||Full protective radiation safety cabinet according to the German RöV (attachment 2 nr. 3) and the US Performance Standard 21 CFR 1020.40 (Cabinet X-ray Systems)
Radiation leakage rate:< 1.0 µSv/h measured 10 cm from cabinet wall