Intelligent Digital Output Sensors (IDOS) - Universal Pressure Modules
Highly accurate IDOS are housed in tough functional cases, providing dependability along with plug and play connectivity. They provide a cost effective solution for expanding instrument ranges, adding pressure measurement capability and addressing more applications.
- Pressure ranges from 10 in H2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar)
- 0.05% full scale (FS) all-inclusive accuracy
- Optional 0.01% FS premier accuracy
- Fully interchangeable; no set-up
- Impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Robust, weatherproof and simple to use.
- Remote pressure sensor for IDOS compatible instruments
- Applications: test, measurement, monitoring and calibration
- Expands instrument ranges and capability
- The IDOS Universal Pressure Modules (UPM) are robust and simple to use.
- Highly accurate IDOS are housed in tough functional cases, providing dependability along with plug and play connectivity.
- They provide a cost effective solution for expanding instrument ranges, adding pressure measurement capability and addressing more applications.
*IDOS UPM_S Standard Accuracy
Total accuracy including calibration uncertainty, operation over 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) and one year stability. Negative calibration included.
*IDOS UPM_P Premier Accuracy
Precision over 65°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C), for operation from 41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C) 0.014% full scale (FS), 0.075% for ranges 10 in H2O to 10 psi (25 to 700 mbar)
(0.03% for ranges 10 in H2O to 5 psi (25 to 350 mbar)
Calibration uncertainty 50 ppm of reading.
Negative calibration optional
Overpressure (maximum transient/intermittent pressure)
5 psi (350 mbar) and below 4 x FS
10 to 10,000 psi (700 mbar to 700 bar) 2 x FS
Maximum working pressure: 1.1 x FS
G 1/8 female; M5 reference on G ranges above 30 psi (2 bar)
1/8 NPT female; 10-32 UNF reference on G ranges above 30 psi (2 bar)
3 ft (1 m) cable with locking instrument connector
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
0 to 90% non-condensing, Def Stan 66-31, 8.6 Cat III
Shock and Vibration
BS EN61010:2001. Def Stan 66-31, 8.18 and 8.6 Cat III.
BS EN61326-1:1998 + A2:2001
Electrical BS EN61010:2001. PED, Class SEP. CE marked.
Size (l x w x h) and Weight
5 in (maximum) x 2.3 in x 1.7 in (130 mm x 60 mm x 45 mm), .53 to .71 lbs (240 to 325 g)
|Intelligent Digital Output Sensors (IDOS) Brochure
|PC6-IDOS Pressure calibrator (Bench/panel mount version) - Operating Manual
|PC6-IDOS Pressure calibrator/indicator Operating Manual