SLP 20 Submersible Level Probe
The SLP has been developed as a fully submersible level measurement solution and is especially suitable for applications requiring measurement at multiple points. Its innovative design and use of moulded polymer materials ensure a complete hermetic seal, over an operating temperature range of -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 175°F).
SLP 20 Specifications
- A hermetically-sealed, submersible level sensor
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials
- Intrinsically safe versions
- Pressure ranges from 2.5 to 100 psi (0.17 to 7 bar)
- Measures levels up to 70m H2O (230 ft H2O)
- Gauge and absolute versions
- Accurate to 0.5%
- Robust construction
- Low power requirement
- Economic design to allow multiple point measurements
The versatile and economic SLP sensor is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from single tanks to multiple point installations.
The robust design and corrosion resistance of the SLP allow it to be used in measuring levels in:
- Chemicals and petrochemicals industries, handling hydrocarbons and a wide range of corrosive fluids.
- Agricultural sector, monitoring levels of silages, pesticides and chemicals.
- Fuels industry, working in tank farms and petrol stations.
- Environmental monitoring, especially in the monitoring of water levels around industrial facilities and sites where there is potential for pollution.
The SLP level sensor finds extensive application in inventory control and is used by data providers as an economic sensor, which can be connected to data loggers and wireless systems, allowing the remote collection of level data.
- 2.5, 5, 15, 30, 50, and 100 psi (170, 350 mbar, 1, 2, 3, and 7 bar) gauge
- 20, 30, 50, and 100 psi (1.3, 2, 3 and 7 bar) absolute
Temperature Signal Output
Device available with a temperature signal output, please consult your local office for more information.
Combined effects of Non-linearity Hysteresis and repeatability ±0.5% FS BSL.
Long Term Stability
±0.1% per year Typical
Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 175°F)
Riteflex® 663 is restricted to -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F) for use in water or humid environments.
Depth Nose Cone
|SLP Series Installation and Maintenance Operating Manual|
|SLP20-Submersible Level Probe Brochure|