No matter the inspection process, Rhythm Review removes the barriers by allowing you to analyze the status of your assets by reviewing multi-modal inspection results, including images, on one platform. Simplify your inspection assessments using Rhythm Review to view electromagnetic (EM), radiography (x-ray), ultrasonic (UT), and Visual (RVI) inspection results from one platform.
- Enable faster identification of quality problems, leading to reduced production defects or better in-service asset management
- Save Time and Money: Send information electronically to the inspection experts rather than sending the experts to the information. Automated Report Generator. Share information between workstations, locations and within the supply chain.
- Reduce Training Requirements: Quickly and easily learn this user friendly solution
- Automate Specific Inspection Tasks: Application specific tools improve process efficiency.
- Improve Efficiency and Reproducibility: Advanced image review tools for all modalities including computed radiography, digital radiography and film digitization.
- Make More Intelligent Use Of Inspection Data: Measure material loss overtime or detects flaws areas.
- Produce Clear images: The clarity of the images significantly increase flaw detection while minimizing image analysis time.
- Protect Your Investment: Scalable architecture allows the solution to grow with your needs. DICOM/DICONDE compliance ensures your data will not become obsolete.
- Create Meaningful Inspection Reports with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Grow the System To Suit Your Needs: As the software architecture is expandable and the system is modular, it can be expanded to meet future requirements.
The Rhythm Review module for Rhythm Electromagnetic allows users to enjoy the full benefits of acquisition and digitization of eddy current techniques. The data is stored in its raw format, along with all test and analysis parameters set up, thus allowing for the data to be manipulated on- and off-line. The data can be analyzed using application specific tools such as measurement tools, data processing tools and c-scan imaging.
The Rhythm Review module for Rhythm Visual allows users to perform detailed data analysis and management. RVI images can be stored in a centralized location, and shared via a Rhythm Review network, local storage solutions (CD/DVD/USB drive), or Rhythm Web based solution. All image data is stored in its original format, including image and inspection identifying information, such as: asset id, location, measurement data, inspector comments, and more. Centralized data allows for quick retrieval and query-of-information from a central console, improving the decision making process.
Rhythm Review for Visual provides tools to help better analyze your RVI data including re-measurement and report generation plugins. The RVI re-measurement tool provides users with the ability to verify measurement data from the field as well as create new measurements on existing images. With RVI reporting, users can create reports for a specific inspection or across inspections in order to provide a more complete picture of their asset health.
Rhythm Review for Visual provides the tools necessary for RVI customers to create streamlined, digital processes by centralizing data and including the tools necessary to make efficient and accurate decisions.
By adding a Rhythm Review module to Rhythm Ultrasonic, users will be able to enjoy the full benefits of the digitization of ultrasonic techniques. Images can be manipulated on- and off-line and analysis carried out using powerful application specific tools. These will include measurement tools and data processing tools, as well as tools which can affect some control over the specific ultrasonic technique being applied.
Rhythm Review provides in-depth data analysis and data management tools, designed to increase inspection efficiency.computed tomographic simulation to calculate the position of the inner and outer edge of the pipe, a highly accurate, proprietary algorithm eliminate guesswork and inconsistency between operators.
- A wall thickness measurement tool provides two methods of accurately establishing wall thickness.
- A computed tomographic simulation to calculate the position of the inner and outer edge of the pipe, a highly accurate, proprietary algorithm eliminate guesswork and inconsistency between operators.
- Using penetrating radiation in the image where an intensity reference, such as a local reference body or the nominal thickness of the double pipe wall, is taken in the image.
- A defect and material loss tool, allowing users to measure material loss in the radiographic beam direction. This is similar to wall thickness penetration measurement, but shows material loss instead.
- An area measurement and calculation tool. This allows users to select an area around a porosity indication and automatically calculate the loss of material or the two-dimensional size of the defect.
- A reference radiograph comparison tool. This allows comparison with reference radiographs , such as ASTM radiographs for A1 castings. The radiographs are loaded side by side and the images can be locked together at the same display level, so that all image enhancements are synchronized to both displays.
- Flash! Filters provide one-click image optimization resulting in faster image enhancement and streamlined inspection workflow. Flash! Filters are available for weld and casting inspections, two core applications for digital X-ray inspections. A plug-in module for GE’s Rhythm® Review, Flash! Filters automatically apply enhancements with one click, eliminating time previously spent adjusting the brightness and contrast settings to obtain the sharpest image. Flash! Filters can also convert flat digital images into film-like images.