RHM Coriolis Mass Flow Sensors
All of our Rheonik meters are based on a patented Omega tube design with increased signal to noise ratio. This unique design, which off ers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide.
Unlike other mass flow sensor manufacturers, we use a patented torsion rod swinger with the Omega shape and support bars, which results in high accuracy measurement independent of pressure, even at very low velocities.
The sensor also boasts extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
Flow Sensor Applications
- Very high accuracy
- Direct mass flow rate
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement capability
- Models to measure flow rates from as low as 0.03 kg/h up to 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h to 3,300,000 lb/h)
- Line sizes up to 12”/DN300
- Pressure ratings up to 900bar/13,050psig
- Temperature ratings from -200°C to 400°C / -328°F to +750°F
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals (OIML R117/NTEP/MID (pending))
- ATEX and CSA hazardous area approvals covering most of the world
- Extreme resistance to gas bubbles entrained in the process stream
- Unaffected by viscosity, density or pressure changes
- Multifunction measurement capability includes density and temperature
Rheonik Coriolis meters are suitable for a variety of applications including:
- Chemical flows
- Oil and Gas Flows
- Refrigerant filling
- Pilot plants – Vapour for Semiconductors
- High pressure liquids and gases
- Liquid hydrogen filling stations
- Asphalt blending stations (bitumen at 363 C/ 685 F)
- High accuracy filling stations - custody transfer
- HCL metering using Tantalum meters
- High temperature metering solutions
PWe have many versions of our RHM Coriolis flow sensor series. Please see the Downloads tab for detailed specificifications of specific models.
|Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meters
|Rheonik RHM 60 Coriolis Mass Flowmeter