GE Measurement & Control Solutions – Coriolis Mass Flow Meters
All Rheonik Coriolis mass flow meters are manufactured to strictly controlled procedures and quality standards. The Rheonik range offers a wide variety of sizes, optimized to give accurate and reliable performance without compromise. The Omega tube Coriolis meter is one of the most versatile meters available on the market today.
- Very high accuracy
- Direct mass flow rate
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement capability
- Models to measure flow rates from as low as 0.03 kg/h up to 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h to 3,300,000 lb/h)
- Line sizes up to 12”/DN300
- Pressure ratings up to 900bar/13,050psig
- Temperature ratings from -200°C to 400°C / -328°F to +750°F
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals (OIML R117/NTEP/MID (pending))
- ATEX and CSA hazardous area approvals covering most of the world
- Extreme resistance to gas bubbles entrained in the process stream
- Unaffected by viscosity, density or pressure changes
- Multifunction measurement capability includes density and temperature
Rheonik Coriolis meters are suitable for a variety of applications:
- Chemical flows
- Oil and Gas Flows
- Refrigerant filling
- Pilot plants – Vapour for Semiconductors
- High pressure liquids and gases
- Liquid hydrogen filling stations
- Asphalt blending stations (bitumen at 363 C/ 685 F)
- High accuracy filling stations - custody transfer
- HCL metering using Tantalum meters
- High temperature metering solutions
||-40°C to 60°C
||RHE 07, RHE 08 and RHE 14 transmitters to be installed outside of hazardous area (RHE 08 can be installed in Cl. 1, Div. 2 area).
||<15 Watt RHE12 <5 Watt RHE14 <1 Watt
||RHE 11/12 can be installed in the hazardous area. RHM can be installed in hazardous area (ATEX EEx ia IIC T6-T1/CSA Cl. 1, Div.1, Gr. ABCD) if connected to approved RHE unit.
(1) ISO G and NPT threads available
(2) Typical range for standard meter. Special ranges available
(3) Different sizes available
(4) Optional fine tuning: parallel 0.002 - 0.6kg/min / 0.005 - 1.32 lb/min serial 0.001 - 0.3kg/min / 0.0025 - 0.66 lb/min
(5) Maximum pressure rating of Omega tube
(6) Process Connection may derate overall pressure rating
(7) Pressure rating (in brackets) refers to optional heavy duty or special versions. Others available
||Ratings stated in the table above refer to meter tubes up to 120°C/248°F. Pressure ratings are lower for meters with higher temperature range. Most meters are available with higher pressure ratings – please consult factory for details.
|Wetted materials parts
||Standard material of construction is 316Ti/1.4571 Stainless Steel. Optional materials include Hastelloy, Tantalum, Monel and Inconel. Consult factory for others. PTFE is used in meters requiring seals.
The above tables are a summary of the standard meter range. Special and custom version meters are available on request.
All hazardous area meters carry ATEX and/or cCSAus approvals. All standard versions comply with EU PED and ASME standards.
|Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meters